HOW TO USE YOUR PSP REGISTRATION CODE TO GET UP TO 60% OFF AT THE SOURCE.
USING YOUR CODE IN A THE SOURCE STORE.
- Tell a Store Associate that you are a Virgin Plus Member at check out.
- You will be asked for your Virgin Plus number to validate you are eligible for the offer. (Only Virgin Plus Members are eligible.)
- Coupons are only valid for 30 days after they have been issued. If you have made a purchase with your coupon already or have waited longer than 30 days to use it, you will be asked to go back into the App or to virginplus.ca/thesource and get yourself a new coupon.
- Once you have a valid coupon you will complete your transaction with the Store Associate and receive the appropriate discount.
USING YOUR PSP REGISTRATION CODE ONLINE AT THE SOURCE.
- Follow the link in the Success Message to surf over to The Source's online Registration Page.
- Once on the Registration Page, if you have already registered once before, follow the link through to the Login Page
- If you have not registered previously, fill out the fields provided.
- Once your registration is complete, click the Create Account button to proceed to the shopping page.
- Select purchases you make while logged in will receive the Up to 60% off discount.
- If you attempt to login and receive a message noting that you're no longer eligible, return to the offer page here to confirm your Virgin Plus phone number and obtain a new coupon code.